I have to say that I am lucky that I went to see Dr. West. I had some questions about the annotated bibliography so I went to see him. After I asked my question he explained that I was doing it ALL wrong and needed to redo some of my citations. He was also kind enough to give me until Tuesday to to turn in my paper. I might be the luckiest guy on the face of the planet, so now I need to go back and start over, wish me luck! -Kris
Of all the preposterous assumptions of humanity over humanity, nothing exceeds most of the criticisms made on the habits of the poor by the well-housed, well- warmed, and well-fed. -- Herman Melville
Of all the preposterous assumptions of humanity over humanity, nothing exceeds most of the criticisms made on the habits of the poor by the well-housed, well- warmed, and well-fed. -- Herman Melville
No comments:
Post a Comment