Friday, December 21, 2007

Onward and Upward

Now that the Fall semester is over I need to find a job for the Spring semester. I only have four hours left to graduate and that is not enough hours to be a student worker. I am sure that something will turn up, it always does I guess I am just lucky that way. I watched an interesting movie the other night called Little Voice it wasn't a great movie but the lead in the movie did all of the different voices during the songs. The movie was about a girl whose father has passed away and how she was very quiet all the time. (Hence the name little voice) One night when her promiscuous mother had a semi-famous local promoter over he heard LV upstairs singing and was blown away by her talent. The movie goes on with numerous twists and turns until the big night comes. LV is going to sing for a big record producer, when she doesn't show up things start to go downhill in a very funny way. I won't give away the ending but I would recommend this movie to anyone who likes quirky well acted movies. Micheal Caine is in the movie and he does a good turn as the mothers erstwhile lover, she thinks he wants to marry her when in fact he wants to make LV a star, and make himself rich in the meantime.

No comments: