I had a busy week-end, on Saturday I went to the Emmit- Chalmers pancake and sausage breakfast, then for lunch I went to Good Hope for the United Methodist Women's chicken and biscuit lunch. Then in the afternoon I went to watch the Leathernecks play ISU, they lost in a heart breaker but it was a good game. I want to thank the people who replied to my questions about formatting and adding pictures...I am not sure why I didn't see that from the very beginning but such is life. On Sunday after church, I watched 'my' Redskins win in a nail biter over the Jets. I wanted the Colts to win, but not having Marvin Harrison hurt their chances and they lost to the Patriots in another close game. Then Sunday night I went to a friends house for supper and to watch the Simpsons, we don't always have supper but we ALWAYS watch the Simpsons when they are on. I'm sorry "Family Guy" fans but the Simpsons has your show whipped.
I was just 'elected' president of the Prairieland Barbershop Chorus, that is not really what happened I was VP last year and now it is my turn to be the president. I don't get a scepter or anything. We are practicing songs for our annual 'Singsperation' at the Presbyterian church on Dudly street. The entry fee is one non-perishable food item. There are refreshments afterwards and the show is very good, if I do say so myself. Bring a friend and have a good time. The show is December 9th at 2 P.M.
The whole art of teaching is only the art of awakening the natural curiosity of young minds for the purpose of satisfying it afterwards. -Anatole France
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment