Saturday, November 3, 2007

Progress made

I have already found several articles for my final project. One of the articles is called, "Comparing Web-Based and Classroom-Based Learning: A Quantitative Study" from the Journal of Research on Technology in Education, I retrieved it from the ERIC database using the Education via EBSCO. Unless otherwise stated all of my articles will come from that database. Another is "A Comparison of Student Achievement and Satisfaction in an Online Versus a Traditional Face-to-Face Statistics Class" this was retrieved from Innovative Higher Education.. The last one, so far, is called, "The Role of Students Cognitive Engagement in Online Learning from The American Journal of Distance Education. My search fields are, distance education and either student acprohievement or motivation.It could pro bably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress. Mark Twain

2 comments:

Leslie Roberts said...

We seem to have a lot in common. My son got me interested in the the Lord of the Rings, and I got addicted. I also have been a Cardinals fans since I was a little girl. We think we are so superior in the human rights department in this country but even in Mt. Home in NW Arkansas there are clubs and resturants that have signs on their door saying "members only" to keep out unwanted minorities. Anyway, you asked about importing picture--there is a tool bar above where you write your text that looks like a little picture. There is also one to add video. You just click there and browse for your picture.

Brian C. said...

Thanks for the comment you left on my blog. Tell me about it. There are so many jobs in my field so i am not to worried about that. My main concern is with salary. I am not greedy by any means, but just want to make sure I have enough to live comfortable. I also ERIC and EBSCO a lot and i think they great. Seems like you have a great idea for a final project.