Tuesday, October 30, 2007

October 30th 8:45 PM

I just sent out the new address of my blog to all of the students in IDT 516. I want to once again thank Larry and Joe for their help, Mariann sent an email also. I guess that Dr. West has O.K.ed my research question/project so I guess I will get going on that. My question was, "What effect does distance learning have on the motivation and achievement of learners." I hope I can find enough articles to use for my liturature review, or maybe I should say the annotations of the articles. I hope everyone else is progressing with this assignment, I know that I am looking forward to digging in to the material and finding out that answer to my question.
"Always do sober what you said you would do drunk, that will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to see ya got it all worked out, Kris.

Really like your quotes at the end of your posts. It's a nice touch.

Jim West said...

Hello Kris, I will be interested in seeing your search strategy. Have you selected your database(s)?