Tuesday, March 25, 2008
The End Is In Sight!!
Well it has been some time since I have posted here, I know that nobody reads my blog but that really doesn't matter to me. I am neck deep in my studies now, I am going to have a 'meeting' with Dr. West about my portfolio paper and I am not thinking it will go too well. I am making progress in the Flash programing class, I am learning some neat things, but I am not sure if I am learning them fast enough. I made it through Easter again this year, I wasn't late to the sunrise service but I was close. I think I got a lot out of Holy Week this year, and it feels good. I am having to try to balance out my iron level, I am still anemic, I told Dr. Karkare that I would chew on nails but she didn't find that as amusing as I did. I am looking forward to graduation and the "hope" of getting my job back at CAIT. I know they don't pay as well as some places would but I am not looking for money, I just want to stay in the area so I don't have to move away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! One more semester! That's a good feeling, Kris. I'll be glad when I get to that point. I know how you feel about not feeling things are going well. Turned in a term paper for IDT 505 about two weeks ago and didn't feel well about it at all. Not real sure I met all the goals I set for the paper as the subject, metacognition, turned out to be a broad topic and what I was looking for wasn't easy to find. I'm sure they'll (your advisor-Dr. West?) want you to succeed rather than fail. I've two more years after this spring semester. Seems like a long time. Thanks for keeping touch. I've not been real good about that.
Post a Comment