Sunday, January 13, 2008

A New Year!

Well the Spring semester is starting tomorrow and I only have four more hours to finish before my graduation. I am still looking for a part time job, but I am not going to fret over that when my studies take precedence. I think 2007 was an O.K. year, I have had better but I have also had much worse years. I am looking forward to graduation. When I got my bachelors degree I did not 'walk' as they say, and over the years I have come to regret that. This time I will walk down the aisle with pride, smiling and waving like I just hit the lottery and the government said I don't have to pay taxes on the money!! I hope everyone else is going to have as good a year as I am planning on having, this year I will hit the big 50!!

No comments: